Friday, December 10, 2010
1. Select is your first word, and drag letters with a pencil thin line it apart by 1 / 2 inches.
2. Trace a line with the stylus around individual letters first removed to 1/4-to-3/8 inches from the letter in pencil.
3. Start your second letter by searching in the same way, but do not let the pen to the first letter overlap. It may be helpful to begin the second bubble letters initial.
4. To secure the third and the other letters in the same way that no overlap of this letter before.
5. Erase all the pencil strokes to reveal a frame for each letter. Make each hole is required for letters, like b, d, p, g, q, e and o.
6. Add style writing techniques by using the "Shine" to them with a simple curved triangular and rectangular or select shadow by the shadow to create letters only on one side.
7. Practice drawing bubble letters with a pencil until the pencil line you can visualize in your mind.